Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In the Beginning

I've been writing about software for a couple of years on my other blogs (www.wandercoding.com) and judo (cornelljudo.wordpress.com), but I wanted another outlet for my creative side.  I'm going to endeavor to write in a way that doesn't make me sound like a know it all.  I must admit that I read blogs and other writings from people who think they're qualified to give advice on a variety of topics due to their months of experience in their field.  In the field of software, I've got 22 years of professional work under my belt.  In judo, over 30 years.  In the field of writing and other creative ventures?  Just a couple.  So, I'm not going to try to pass myself off as an expert.  I might share a discovery or a thought, but until I've had some real success in the field, let's consider me an imaginary.

Welcome to my little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment